MONKEYS ARE SO CUTE…..

 Just like squirrels.  I like to call them my African squirrels.  This morning, there were around 30 squirrels in my yard.  One of them came up close to the house and stood on his hind legs to look in my window at my cat.  Oh! Yes!  I have a new baby kitten!  Anyway, I was not able to get a picture when the monkey was at the window, but I did manage to get one with him fairly close.  If you look closely, you will see several in this picture.


This is Diamond, my new baby kitten.

This has been a wonderful Sunday as two new souls were added to the Lord’s Kingdom!  Baby Promises’ mother and Grandmother were baptized today.  Ever since Frank and I first met with them and Baby Promise, they have been studying the Bible with Frank.  


What a blessing!  I pray they will continue to study and grow to be strong Christians.  

Mama Promise is not making enough milk to feed Baby Promise, so today we made a quick trip to another village to buy infant formula.  As you can imagine, formula here is very expensive for those who only make about $2 a day!

Please continue to pray for this work and thank you for your continues support as we help those in need and give praise and glory to the Lord.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAREWELL TO CHIMALA MISSION

OC Students leave their "mark".....

From Tanzania to Oregon