God's Bridge

It always amazes me at the wonderful things God created in this world of His.  All around the globe are many beautiful splendors which many of us know about.  However, there are untold numbers of wonders created for our pleasure which are enjoyed by a few.  God's Bridge is hidden in the south of Tanzania and is completely natural and full of God's handiwork.  As you all know, pictures can never capture all of the beauty but I will share the pictures I have.

 
We walked up this rocky path.  I really wasn't sure where I was being lead to, but I was trusting my guides they were taking to see something awesome.  The path was a little steep, VERY uneven and quite intriguing.


 
After the climb up, we leveled off a little and then came to the steep steps down....Here the grass was gress and I could see a river.  It was starting to really catch my eye.  (however, I was not doing too well at catching my breath!  Whew, I am out of shape!)

It's looking good......

Wow....look at this.  This bridge over the water is completely made of rock and is naturally formed.  The rocky path we took to get here was the top of this bridge.


Because this is located out in the middle of nowhere Tanzania, it is very quiet and the weather is lovely.

I could hear in the not to far distance some waterfalls.  Once I slowwly climbed my way back up the steep stairs onto the top of the bridge, I looked closer to the sides of the bridge and found the waterfalls.  I could not however find a safe way to get down to the falls.

And just to prove I was really there, I managed to take my own picture at the bridge :)

While spending time at God's Bridge, in the majesty of God's creation, I had to stop and spend some time in prayer.  I am constantly reminded each day through the beauty of God's world that He lives, He loves me and He paid my ransom with His son. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAREWELL TO CHIMALA MISSION

OC Students leave their "mark".....

From Tanzania to Oregon