Updates on the last few reports

Thought I would update you on what has happened in the last few reports I have given you.  First, Eli has gone back to school.  I have heard from him once informing that he was getting settled in.

The circumcision clinic officially concluded with 668 circumcisions completed.  However, more men and boys continue to come every day, so our staff have continued to perform the procedures.  As of yesterday, the number was close to 800.

As for the bathrooms which are in the toilet.  I will be receiving updates on the amount of donations at the beginning of each week starting next Monday.  If you have not put a check in the mail yet, please stop and take a minutes to do so.  If 100 people would send $50, we would almost have the amount we need.  But in order to get 100 people to donation, I need you to be first.

And finally, I have some very sad news concerning the 4 month old little girl who had been treated by a local doctor.  She had been cut many times across her chest and due to this treatment she sustained a large infected abscess on her shoulder and chest.  This little girl has died dispite treatment at the hospital.  I do have to tell you though that even tho I was sad at first I now feel differently.  This little girl had suffered much in her very young life and I am happy to know that God has removed her from this earthly life and she is now where she will have no pain and suffering.

More to come in a couple of days.  Stay tuned for more news from Chimala.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAREWELL TO CHIMALA MISSION

OC Students leave their "mark".....

From Tanzania to Oregon